Looking for the best metal bandsaw? Look no further! Our list has everything you need to find the perfect metal bandsaw for your needs. After careful consideration, we have selected our top 9 picks. We tested these top metal bandsaw and found them to be of the highest quality. So without further ado, be sure to check out our list!
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing The Top Rated metal bandsaw Quickly
Our Top 9 Best metal bandsaw Reviews
- The bow can be swiveled between 45° and 90°
- High-capacity due to controlled by motor,1.5HP motor ,Prewired 115V&230V
- The maximum processing capability of BAND SAW BS-712R is 7"(178mm)
- The falling speed of saw bow is controlled by hydraulic cylinder. The base of the roller can be move freely.
- With power break protection device, machine will power off automatically when the rear protective cover is opened
- 1100W Powerful Pure Copper Motor: Industry best 10 amp motor designed with controlled power to withstand any jobsite application. Cutting steel will not produce sparks, no burrs, and the cut incision is smooth with no burns. Fits for cutting metal ,steel, aluminum, composite cables, angle iron, PVC pipe and so on.
- The Cutting Capacity: without base :5-by- 4-3/4 In. deep-cut capacity for rectangular stock, 5 In. capacity for round stock , with base: 4-by- 3-1/5 In. deep-cut capacity for rectangular stock, 4 In. capacity for round stock. Variable-speed dial, 100-350 feet per minute, for specific materials and various applications
- Superior balance allows for more accurate cuts.Ergonomic soft grip back handle provides comfort during use. Serviceable steel shroud and rubber bumpers allow guards to withstand jobsite abuse. The saw blade guard can be adjusted to protect the saw blade from jamming and safer without hurting your hands.
- Upgraded New Removable Alloy Steel Base: The handheld bandsaw base weights 6.6kg/14.6 lb and also can be Swiveled angle from 0 - 45°. It is easy to disassemble the base. With this workbench base, you can keep the cutting material does not slide, safe and convenient. Especially for precision cutting work.
- About Band Saw Blades: Intalled with a .02-by-44-7/8-Inch 14 TPI blade and it is common found and you can buy same size blade as replacement in future. The saw blade has a long service life, and one saw blade is equal to 5 grinding wheels. You can install 3 kinds of saw blades, TPI10-14, TPI14-18, TPI24, choose different saw blades according to different materials in future.
- Universal for both home and small business use band saw for cutting metal
- 1.5 horsepower motor pre-wired for 115V, can be rewired for 230V
- Quick clamp vise can be rotated 0-45 degree
- Hydraulic feed allows to tune in a perfect feed-rate
- Coolant and movable wheels included
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase 1,725 RPM
- Blade speeds: 78 FPM @ 40 RPM, 108 FPM @ 60 RPM, 180 FPM @ 80 RPM
- Blade size: 64-1/2" x 1/2" x 0.025"
- Handles and wheels for portability, Blade included
- Automatic shutoff
- Automatic shut-off turns the band saw off after a cut has been completed
- Capable of operating in both vertical and horizontal positions
- Adjust the blade speed to 80, 120 or 200 feet per minute for compatibility with a variety of metals
- Mitering vise helps create cuts anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees
- Includes a stand with wheels, a pre-installed blade, a 4.6 amp motor and a 2-year warranty
- 9"x12" WORK TABLE: In the vertical position.
- RAPID ACTION VISE: Miters to 45°.
- STORAGE CABINET AND CHIP TRAY: Improved height and width of stand.
- ADJUSTABLE MATERIAL STOP: For repeatable cuts.
- CSA CERTIFIED: For added safety, this saw follows strict guidelines and electrical requirements.
- Lift gate service will have extra charges and can be requested for you at a discounted rate, please send us a message stating you need the service. A valid phone number is REQUIRED. The carrier will contact you one day before the delivery, please provide a valid phone number.
- 115V&230V/60HZ/1PH，Prewired 230V
- Mitre cuts to 45° using calibrated vice
- Built-in coolant system on both blade guides with flow control valve for maximum cutting efficiency
- Automatic electric cut-out switch stops machine when cut is complete
- Huge cutting capacity makes cuts up to 5 inches wide and 5 inches deep
- Variable speed operation adjusts the blade speed anywhere from 60 to 420 feet per minute
- Powerful 10-amp motor glides through metal, plastics, and more
- Lightweight portable design weighs in at a mere 14.5 pounds
- Features a 10/14 TPI metal-cutting blade, an adjustable front handle, ball-bearing blade guides, an external blade tensioning lever, and a two-year warranty
- This portable metal bandsaw is ideal for home shops and hobbyists.
- Cuts up to 5” round stock at 90° and up to 6” rectangle.
- Similar to our BS-127, but adds hydraulic descent.
- Tackles a number of other profiles and shapes.
- Head miters 60° left and 45° right.
What To Consider Before Buying metal bandsaw
Below is a list of some qualities that you might want to look for when trying to find the best metal bandsaw.
When searching for quality metal bandsaw, it is important to consider factors such as:
Do the metal bandsaw have specific purposes or are they more general? For example, a product designed for pain relief may be better than one designed just for circulation.
Are the results worth spending money on? Are the benefits of using metal bandsaw real and tangible?
Quality of Material and manufacturing:
Make sure the metal bandsaw made with high-quality material and are produced in a responsible way. Avoid products with harmful toxins or chemicals, and make sure the manufacturing process is up to par.
Are there any reviews or testimonials online that point to the effectiveness of these metal bandsaw? This information can be especially helpful when determining if a product is worth investing in.
Go through features and specs:
It can be helpful to read about the features and specs of a product before deciding whether or not it is the right fit for you. This way, you’ll know what to expect when using metal bandsaw.